In the federal state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern there is no ban on accommodation for guests from Germany, regardless of the domestic risk areas. Neither vacationers nor business guests have to show a negative COVID-19 test result.
International risk areas are identified on the RKI website (https://www.rki.de/EN/). Separate entry regulations apply for this.
It's a crazy time we're experiencing. So that you can still enjoy your stay and you don't have to worry about safety, here is a list of all hygiene measures:
- At each entrance and in each public area, we have positioned disinfectant dispenser which we recommend to use for your own safety.
- All our employees wear a nose-and-mouth protection. We suggest you to also wear a protection in public areas. In case you need one, you can get a nose-and-mouth protection and disposable gloves at the reception.
- Door handles, railings, switches and tables will be disinfected regularly.
- Only use the lift with relatives or your roommate.
- In case you don’t feel good, please show solidarity and contact the reception.
- Prior to arrival & Check In
- Please make your booking prior to your arrival in order to prevent queues.
- At the reception, there are marks to keep the distance of 1.5 metres. Moreover, you and our receptionists are protected from each other by a transparent barrier.
- With our digital registration letter, we ensure the highest safety.
- Room cards are disinfected after each usage.
- Reservations for the restaurant, spa or sport courses can be realized online.
- You need a pen, paper or information material about the region? You can get everything at the reception.
- All hotel information and a travel guide are available on TV and smartphone when registering for the internet.
- Critical touchpoints are disinfected regularly, such as door handles, switches or remote control.
- Instead of printed newspaper, you can use our online-kiosk with more than 15.000 national and international newspaper and magazines.
- The housekeeping team will air the hotel rooms as often as possible. We advise you to do the same. Fresh air will refresh your mind!
- More distance means more safety. As our team has to manage longer distances, you might have to wait a few minutes longer. But don’t worry – everyone will be served!
- Breakfast buffet is allowed. We take care that spoons and forks are replaced every few minutes and that not too many guests are at the buffet station at the same time. Please wear your mouth-and-nose protection when you come to the buffet.
- During breakfast, we only provide paper napkins.
- Spa & Active
- Guests who don’t have a nose-and-mouth protection can get one at the spa reception. Currently, the nose-and-mouth protection are obliged during each wellness treatment.
- Please pay attention to the highlighted number of guests allowed in the sauna, rest rooms and gym (Finnish sauna – 7 persons, herbal sauna – 5 persons).
- When using the gym, please fill in the contact form.
- The number of loungers, daybeds and chairs are reduced to ensure the distance of 1.5 metres.
- Fruit baskets, water cooler and samovars can’t be used at the moment.
- In case of good weather, all active programs take place outdoor. If it’s not possible, the number of participants is restricted to 6 persons.
- Work & Events
- One person per 4 m²
- Due to strict measures to fight the coronavirus, only parliamentary seating is allowed. The distance of 1.5 metres is secured.
- If desired, you can get a safety-first-package with mouth-and-nose protection, disinfection gel and a leaflet with measures and restrictions in the hotel.
- Group work can only take place around desks, so that the minimum distance can be provided.
- Each participant has a glass and cup on their desk. In every break, our service team will replace them.
- There’s no moderator’s case in the meeting room. Please inform us prior to the meeting whether you need it.
- (Digital) flipchart and marker pens are disinfected regularly.
- After each meeting and in each break, we disinfect every desk.
- We take care of daily disinfection of chairs, switches, remote controls, window and door handles. The emptying of bins take place in every break.
- Lunch breaks take place in “The View”.
- Check Out
- To avoid queues, please pay your bill one day in advance.
- Contactless payment is appreciated.
We are happy to answer any questions.